Passing/Receiving first touch away from pressureSetup:
Two lines approx 8-12 yards apart
2 players 1 ballDifferent combinations:
• Receive outside of foot>Pass back inside opposite foot.
• Receive inside> Pass inside opposite foot
• Receive inside> Cut back outside of same foot>Pass inside of receiving foot.
• Receive outside R> Cruyff R> Pass back inside of left.
• Soft roll toward target> Target players checks to ball and dummies>Turn pursue ball> pull back> Pass back.Competition:
First team to 20 passes doesn't have to do forfeit.